Welcome to The Kids From Fame Media Blog

I'm Mark & I've been a Fame fan since the beginning of the TV Series in 1982. This blog is dedicated to the incredibly talented cast of the show who have brought so much comfort and pleasure to my life over the last 40 odd years.

Every week day we post and our Archive can be found on the Kids from Fame Media TV Series Archive Website.
Including Interviews, Episode Information and Videos, Scripts, Merchandise, MP3 Downloads, Reunions, Fan Fiction, Cast and Crew Information.

I hope you have a great time Remembering "Fame"!

To Contact Me Please Send Emails to: mark1814uk@googlemail.com


Any problems downloading Please read:
Instructions To Download MP3s & Videos

Episodes can be watched on the TV Series Archive Website.
and on our Facebook Fame Episode Group.

Get new posts by email:

Thursday, 13 August 2026

Night Moves - Jesse Borrego



"Night Moves" is written by Bob Seger and is performed by Jesse Borrego in the Season 6 episode "Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore".





I Was A Little Too Tall, Could've Used A Few Pounds,

Tight Pants, Points, Hardly Renowned.

She Was A Black-Haired Beauty With Big Dark Eyes,

And Points All Her Own, Sittin' Way Up High

Way Up Firm And High.

Out Past The Cornfields Where The Woods Got Heavy,

Out In The Back Seat Of My '60s Chevy.

Workin' On Mysteries Without Any Clues,

 

Workin' On Our Night Moves.

Tryin' To Make Some Front Page Drive-In News.

Workin' On Our Night Moves

In The Summertime (Mmm)

In The Sweet Summertime.

 

We Weren't In Love, Oh No Far From It,

We Weren't Searchin’ For Some Pie In The Sky Summit.

We Were Just Young And Restless And Bored,

Living By The Sword.

And We'd Steal Away Every Chance We Could,

To The Backroom, Allies, Or The Trusty Woods.

I Used Her, She Used Me, But Neither One Cared,

We Were Gettin' Our Share.

 

 

Workin' On Our Night Moves.

 Tryin' To Loose The Awkward Teenage Blues.

 Workin' On Our Night Moves

.In The Summertime (Mmm)

 And The Sweet Summertime, Summertime.

 

 

And Oh The Wonder,

We Felt The Lightning.

And We Waited On The Thunder,

Waited On The Thunder.

 

I Woke Last night to the sound of thunder,

How Far Off I Sat And Wondered.

Started Humming A Song From 1962,

Ain't It Funny How The Night Moves

When You Just Don't Seem To Have As Much To Lose.

Strange How The Night Moves,

Autumn’s Closin' In.

 

Night Moves.

Night Moves

Night Moves yeah

Night Moves.

Night Moves Oh

Night Moves.

Night Moves yeah

Night Moves.

Night Moves oh

I Remember, I Remember, I Remember When, I Remember Those,

Night Moves.








No comments: