Welcome to The Kids From Fame Media Blog

I'm Mark & I've Been a Fame fan since 1982. This blog is dedicated to the incredibly talented cast of the show and is a place to share music, videos and pictures. To contact me please send emails to: mark1814uk@googlemail.com

Any problems downloading Please read:

Follow by Email

Monday, 8 May 2017

Song of the Week - Alone in the Crowd - Lee Curreri

 
Alone in the Crowd written and performed by Lee Curreri comes from the Season 1 episode of the same name.



What do you do,
When you think the whole world is laughing at you?
Do you cry, or take a walk and wonder why?
 Did you ever ask,
As the twilight rush hour faces past,
Am I small?
Or can I fly above and conquer them all?
 City sounds form a music in my mind.
Every melody I pull from the air makes me stronger every time.
 Just being alone in the crowd.
With a song. Singing.
Along in the crowd.
Nothing's wrong.
 City sounds form a music in my mind.
Every melody I pull from the air makes me stronger every time.
 Just being alone in the crowd.
With a song. Singing.
Along in the crowd.
Nothing's wrong.
Alone in the crowd.
With a song. Singing.
Along in the crowd.
Nothing's wrong.

No comments: