Welcome to The Kids From Fame Media Blog

I'm Mark & I've Been a Fame fan since 1982. This blog is dedicated to the incredibly talented cast of the show and is a place to share music, videos and pictures. To contact me please send emails to: mark1814uk@googlemail.com

Any problems downloading Please read:

Follow by Email

Monday, 3 April 2017

Song of the Week - The Best In You And Me

 "The Best In You and Me" comes from the season 3 episode "Rules". Written by Michael Cruz, it is performed by Erica Gimpel, Valerie Landsburg, Carlo Imperato and Gene Anthony Ray. 
 To your far tomorrows fly
To the horizons that shines in all our hearts
In that endless empty sky
There is a promise that's calling to us
 Now I burn like the sun in celebration
Each distant stars an invitation
To discover what is yet to be
So join me in my quest to find the best in you and me
 Walk through fire, walk through rain
Walk 'til you're further than you have been before
Learn from joy and learn from pain
Learn from the questions that make you want more
 Now I burn like the sun in celebration
Each distant stars an invitation
To discover what is yet to be
Come join me in my quest to find the best in you and me

To discover what is yet to be
Come join me in my quest to find the best in you and me


To your far tomorrows fly
To the horizons that shine in all out hearts
In that endless empty sky
There is a promise that's calling to us


Now I burn like the sun in celebration
Each distant stars an invitation
To discover what is yet to be
Come join me in my quest to find the best in you and me

No comments: