Welcome to The Kids From Fame Media Blog

I'm Mark & I've Been a Fame fan since 1982. This blog is dedicated to the incredibly talented cast of the show and is a place to share music, videos and pictures. To contact me please send emails to: mark1814uk@googlemail.com

Any problems downloading Please read:

Fame Reunion Concert Coundown

Follow by Email

Monday, 27 February 2017

Song of the Week - Two To the power of Love


"Two To The Power Of Love" comes from the season 4 episodes "Indian Summer" and "School Is Out". Written by Peter Beckett and Steven Kipner this is performed by Janet Jackson and Jesse Borrego.



"I know we just met, but I feel like I've known you before
 There's something about you my heart has been searching for
 I don't understand it, it's over my head
 so don't try to solve it, just feel it instead. ooh

It isn't really such a mystery
Anyway you add it up it turns out to be
Attraction automatic, a simple mathematic
Two to the power of love

I look in your eyes and everything falls into place

you don't have to say it, it's written all over your face
by my calculation, I'm falling for you
it's a perfect equation

I know that it's true

It isn't really such a mystery
Anyway you add it up it turns out to be
Attraction automatic, a simple mathematic
Two to the power of love


It's complicated, but it's easy to see
A combination that was meant to be, ooh
It's something you can count on

It isn't really such a mystery
Anyway you add it up it turns out to be
Attraction automatic, a simple mathematic
Two to the power of love

It isn't really just a shot in the dark
Somebody must've worked it out on a chart
Attraction automatic, a simple mathematics
Two to the power of love"

No comments: