Welcome to The Kids From Fame Media Blog

I'm Mark & I've Been a Fame fan since 1982. This blog is dedicated to the incredibly talented cast of the show and is a place to share music, videos and pictures. To contact me please send emails to: mark1814uk@googlemail.com

Any problems downloading Please read:

Follow by Email

Monday, 16 January 2017

Song of the Week - You Don't Know Who I Am


You Don't Know Who I Am - Carlo Imperato, Nia Peeples & Jesse Borrego 

Love this song!





You are the photograph of everything I've dreamed
You're living, breathing proof that dreams are what they seem 

I fantasize a life you share with me alone
I'm right for you more than any man you've ever known
You don't know who I am.

 
You say you love me for my figure and my face,
You love the way I make you feel when we embrace


You take for granted where together we're a pair
Look in my eyes, do you see what's there?
 

You don't know who I am
You don't know who I am
You don't know who I am


I'm so much more than I seem to be
Scratch past the surface and look for me
I tried to find love with you, perhaps I can
Yet when you look at me you don't know who I am 
 

You don't know who I am
You don't know who I am
No need to look for any other arms than mine
I want to taste you, slowly like a vintage wine

 
You tell me what I do for you is not enough
How I wish this could really feel like love
You don't know who I am

 
 I'm so much more than I seem to be
 Scratch past the surface and look for me
 I tried to find love with you, perhaps I can
 Yet when you look at me you don't know who I am


You don't know who I am
You don't know who I am
You don't know who I am

No comments: