Welcome to The Kids From Fame Media Blog

I'm Mark & I've Been a Fame fan since 1982. This blog is dedicated to the incredibly talented cast of the show and is a place to share music, videos and pictures. To contact me please send emails to: mark1814uk@googlemail.com

Any problems downloading Please read:

Fame Reunion Concert Coundown

Follow by Email

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Kids From Fame Unreleased Christmas Album


The Fame Christmas Album Together on One Album.

Deck The Hall - Kids from Fame
Holiday Around The World - Kids from Fame
Christmas Dance Instrumental
You're A Mean One Mr Grinch - Albert Hague
Yes I Know The Way To Celebrate - Gene Anthony Ray
Joy To the World - Kids from Fame
Some Other Time - Erica Gimpel 
Somebody Must be Grinning Down On Me - Gene Anthony Ray
Blue Christmas - Billy Hufsey
Born In Bethlehem - Loretta Chandler
Twelve Days Of Christmas - Choir
Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Valerie Landsburg & Debbie Allen
Silent Night - Kids From Fame
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Debbie Allen
We Wish You a Merry Christmas - Nia Peeples & Jesse Borrego


Download Zipfile


1 comment:

Clotee said...

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

Regards,
Clotee